- Outland Celebrates Closing Ceremonies of the 15th Year of FNNRYEP
- Outland Staff Rescues Family in Vehicle Collision
- Outland Caters 1000 Man Camp in Vernon
- Saddlebrook Receives 'Heroes of the Flood' Award
- New Camp on Hudson's Bay
- Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career Fair
- Fort Hope Career Fair
- Lac Seul Career Fair 2014
- Fox Lake Cree Nation Joint Venture Agreement
- Saddlebrook Grand Opening
- FNNRYEP Closing 2013
- FIRST NATIONS NATURAL RESOURCES YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM begins 14th summer Program at Firesteel Camp west of Upsala, Ontario
- Outland Aids Flood Victims
- LSFN Career Fair
- Outland Camps Joins the Modular Building Institute
- Outland Camps Joins ISN
- National Aboriginal Day
- 2012 FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies and 2013 Program Details
- Outland Camps supports Books With No Bounds
- John C. Yesno Memorial School Job Fair
- Webequie Career Fair
- Outland Caters for Webequie Mining Essentials Program
- Outland and APTN
- May 2013 - Employee Spotlights
- Outland Remote Catering Class and Webequie First Nations
- Outland Camps Selected to Build State of the Art Camp Facility for Manitoba Hydro
- Outland Employee Spotlights
- Outland Employees Assist with Plane Crash Rescue
- Outland Wins AFPA Safety Award
- Jarome Iginla
- 2012 First Nation Rangers
- Former Outland Supervisor wins Bravery Award
- Outland Acquires Cinema Scenes Catering
- Outland Deploys fire Crews and camp staff to Ontario Fires
- Working in a Mining Camp
- Outland 27 years in remote camp business
- Prime Minister Harper visits Outland Camp in Nunavut
- OUTLAND’S INUIT PARTNER, TANGMAARVIK INLAND CAMP SERVICES COMPLETES A 35,000 SQAURE FOOT MODULAR FACILITY IN NUNAVUT
- Outland wins Ontario Catering Project
- Outland Remote Camp Award - Alberta
- Northern Quebec Camp
- Outland Joins With First Nations Partner To Provide Catering Services In Northern Ontario
- Outland Camp Award (2)
- Outland Camp Award
- Kurt Metivier Accepts Position Of Vice President, Camps And Catering.
- Outland Camp Opening
- Outland Feeding Over 1500 Fire Fighters In Alberta.
- Outland Hosts Pancake Breakfast For Slave Lake, Alberta
- Outland Caters Over 125 First Nations Evacuees In North Eastern Ontario
- 12th Annual First Nations Youth Employment Program Starts July 5th!
- Outland Wins Exploration Camp Build And Install - Nunavut!
- Alberta-Bull of The Woods - August 15Th to August 18Th
- Outland Camp Award
- Outland Grows in BC
- Outland Safety Award
- Outland A Partner in First Nations Youth Education
- Outland Wins Alberta Safety Award
- Wesley Community Clean-Up
- Outland Camps Awarded Sunset Prairie Lodge
- Outland Hosts Christmas Luncheon for Heart Lake First Nation
- Outland Acquired by Carillion Canada
- Opening Ceremonies of 16th FNNRYEP
- INSYNC media presents
- 16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies
- FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies 2015 - Welcome Carillion Canada!
- Keewatinohk Camp is Officially Open!
- New Logo!
- Volunteer Award awarded to Outland's Dave Bradley and Sarah Ambroziak!
- Congratulations Ryan Klages on your promotion to Operations Manager!
- "Anything is Possible.." First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2016
- Outland FNNRYEP students attend Annual Science Week
- Outland kitchen team work hard to supply food services to emergency Bak Lake Fire camp
- First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program
- Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
- "That's a WRAP!" First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2018
Outland Acquired by Carillion CanadaJune 2015
Carillion Canada Inc. (“Carillion”) a wholly owned subsidiary of Carillion PLC, has announced its acquisition of 100 per cent of the share capital of Outland.
Carillion is one of Canada's leading integrated support services companies, with extensive construction capabilities, a substantial portfolio of Public Private Partnership projects and a sector-leading ability to deliver sustainable solutions.
Carillion employs approximately 2,500 people in Canada and 40,000 worldwide, with established businesses in the United Kingdom, the Middle East and the Caribbean, and has an annual revenue of more than $1 billion in Canada and nearly $7.5 billion globally.
Outland is a leading provider of a complete range of remote site services, including accommodation, camp management, catering, maintenance, housekeeping and tree planting to public and private sector customers across a wide range of industries, such as mining, utilities, forestry, oil and gas. Since their start in 1985, Outland has maintained a strong position in growth markets.
As of the end of May, Carillion Canada has acquired the existing senior management team, led by Simon Landy, David O'Connor and Jeff Taylor, who were also the major shareholders in Outland, will join Carillion and remain with the business.
Commenting, one of the Outland founders, Simon Landy, said: "This agreement should open up some exciting opportunities for our staff and employees. From our start as a tree planting company, Outland has enjoyed great success and evolved steadily over the past 30 years. Joining forces with Carillion should allow us to continue to grow well into the future. Carillion's expertise in a wide range of areas will be a valuable resource for the Outland team and our customers."
The acquisition complements the existing skills and capabilities of Carillion's support services business in Canada and enhances our prospects for growth, in line with our strategy of further accelerating the development and growth of our support services activities for clients across Canada.
Commenting, Carillion Canada President and Chief Executive Officer, Simon Buttery, said: "This investment in Outland is an important strategic step in Carillion's growth and development, and their culture and capability are an excellent fit with our organization. Outland brings complementary skills and knowledge and extends opportunities for growth in new markets across Canada. We are pleased to welcome Outland's 1,400 employees to the Carillion team."